Monday, October 31, 2011

Juvanex Mission Accomplished~ 無毒一聲輕 :-D


23-29 October 2011

After differ for so many times, finally my detox programme on Juvanex was successfully kicked start last Sunday and completed yesterday.

It was an endurance test, and I am glad that I managed to conquer it.

Within the 7 days, started the day with 2 packet of the drink (a blend of fibre + probiotics + milk thistle) and then 2 packet again in the evening, in total of 28 packets of Juvanex had been consumed.

I had been trying to adhere to the recommended meal plan, and no doubt determination must be in place to control the temptation.

First 2 days consumed mainly fruits and vegetables, the following 2 days added with some yogurt and kismis, then gradually added with some protein and finally grains.

Plain water has always been my top favourite drink so there was no problem at all to maintain the intake of 2 litre per day in minimum during the duration of the programme.

Finally,
CONGRATULATION to myself!
YES, I DIT IT!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I believe some toxin was expelled out and a little weight was deducted out from my body as the bonus.
Yes, I feel fresher and healthier now, either physically, mentally or even psychologically.

THANKS to my family members for the support and also my friends for forgiving my rejection of meal date within the week.

The tougher endurance test comes next, the maintenance.
GOOD LUCK to myself!
Good Luck to whoever of you wishing to attempt on any detox programme as well.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment